Amelia A. Fogleman
Recognized in:Appellate PracticeCommercial Litigation...
Law School:Oklahoma State University
Location:ONEOK Plaza, Suite 1100100 West Fifth StreetTulsa, OK 74103-4217
- Oklahoma State University, graduated 1991
- University of Virginia, graduated 1994
- Oklahoma, Oklahoma Bar Association
- United States, American Bar Association
- Oklahoma, Tulsa County Bar Association
- Litigation Counsel of America, Trial Lawyer Honorary Society - Fellow
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Appellate Practice, Tulsa (2017)
- Litigation - Antitrust, Tulsa (2015)
- Appellate Practice, Tulsa (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Antitrust
- BV Distinguished Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Rating
- Best Lawyers - Lawyer of the Year: Appellate Practice - 2013, 2017; Litigation-Antitrust - 2015
- Best Lawyers - Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation; Litigation-Antitrust - 2008-2018
- Super Lawyers - Business Litigation; Appellate - 2009 - 2016
- United States Court of Appeals
- United States District Court
Areas of Expertise:
Class Actions/Multi-District Litigation
Litigation (State & Federal)
Attorney Case History
Representing Fortune 500 oil & gas company in defending environmental claims brought by the State of New Jersey. Obtained partial summary judgment requiring a co-defendant to fully indemnify our client for any damages assessed against it in the case.
Representing litigation trust in auditor malpractice case against major accounting firm in connection with the collapse of a large, privately-held company
Representing shareholder in closely-held private corporation who has brought direct and derivative actions against his equal shareholder and board of directors for breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duties. The complaints seek damages in excess of $140 million.
Represented foreign manufacturing company in defending federal antitrust action. Obtained dismissal of our client based on the plaintiff's failure to state a claim for relief against it.