From our founding 20 years ago, we knew what we wanted to be — a total legal solution for businesses, with a focus on the mid-market enterprises.
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP is a dynamic collection of lawyers who chose to join our common goal of effectively and efficiently serving middle-market businesses because it's what we do best.
An established, mid-size law firm advising clients in the full suite of practice areas, as well as companies of all sizes, we are headquartered in the heart of New York City and have a satellite office in Princeton, New Jersey.
Our full-service practice includes real estate, construction, corporate & securities, litigation, labor & employment, intellectual property, tax, retail, bankruptcy and corporate restructuring, immigration, corporate investigations, reputation management, co-op and condominium law, not-for-profit and education, and a thriving international practice with a focus on China and Italy.
Purposefully designed to be an integral part of any client's business team, we are dedicated to smart thinking and strong client relationships. We have anticipated and deliberately chosen to offer diverse service areas that middle-market businesses need.
From start-up companies to established institutions, our clients are leaders and innovators in their industries. Because we look at their legal issues from a holistic perspective and work with them at an operational level, empowering our clients to understand the real issues and collaborating with them on major decisions. Our clients value the understanding of their business that we develop and the interdisciplinary approach we bring to the relationship. This translates to practical and effective solutions built on mutual trust.
We embrace and promote progressive thinking. This means we don’t do things just because that’s the way it’s been done before. Rather, we challenge the status quo in a constructive way to benefit our clients.
Firm Practice Areas
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Commercial Finance Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Communications Law
- Construction Law
- Copyright Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Education Law
- Elder Law
- Employment Law - Individuals
- Employment Law - Management
- Estate Planning
- Financial Services Regulation Law
- Immigration Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Labor Law - Union
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Patent
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Litigation - Securities
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Media Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Patent Law
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Private Funds / Hedge Funds Law
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Securities Regulation
- Securitization and Structured Finance Law
- Special Needs
- Tax Law
- Technology Law
- Trade Secrets Law
- Trademark Law
- Trusts and Estates