Bundy Law Office is comprised of attorneys in their professional prime: motivated, energetic and passionate about their work. The law firm only represents individuals, not corporations or governments. Their work includes civil trial work in cases involving serious injury or death, the full spectrum of family law cases, criminal defense, and appeal.
Each attorney is a trial lawyer with real jury trial experience. More importantly, their legal work is informed by objective standards and best practices, including:
- The Bounds of Advocacy published by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.These are guides to matrimonial lawyers confronting moral and ethical problems, intended to establish bounds of advocacy, as existing codes often do not provide adequate guidance to the matrimonial lawyer. As Fellows of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Kathleen Egan and Aaron Bundy are committed to these principles
- Trial By Agreement by Stephen D. Susman. Mr. Susman was a preeminent trial lawyer who worked on Texas' civil procedure and discovery rules. Over time, he crafted proposed agreements for opposing attorneys to consider to streamline both pretrial litigation and the trial process. His proposed stipulations do not give either side an advantage, and they help attorneys focus on the case at hand rather than fight little battles that have nothing to do with the merits of the case or the ultimate outcome
- Federal judge Claire Eagan's Trial Rules
- Standards for Appellate Conduct established by the Supreme Court of Texas
Aaron Bundy and Kathleen Egan have taught educational seminars to attorneys and judges about legal developments and best practices for discovery and for trial. Known statewide as leaders in trial and appellate advocacy, they are frequently asked by other attorneys and firms to co-counsel or privately advise them on matters involving strategy, witness preparation and complex evidentiary issues.
Our office incorporates cutting-edge technology powered by artificial intelligence throughout their processes, including at intake, for discovery and in trial preparation and briefing. Anyone can try out the free, easy-to-use intake process here: Bundy Law Intake Pathway
About Our Clients
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Family Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs