9 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
3 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America awards
Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP, is a full-service law firm dedicated to helping clients adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing world. Working in a tradition of integrity and skill, our attorneys can offer the advantage of three core strengths:
1. A keen grasp of where current law is headed—and how best to adapt to change.
2. An ability to learn the client’s business thoroughly, and in turn to offer not only tactical advice but also farsighted strategic counsel.
3. An agile business culture that allows GLR attorneys to mesh skill sets from different practice areas, in order to deliver efficient and timely service.
The law firm of Garlington, Lohn & Robinson, PLLP, has roots that go back to the founding of Missoula over 150 years ago. Today, the firm has grown into one of the largest law firms in the state and the region. In addition to our strong client base in Montana, we frequently act as local counsel for out-of-state clients. Our attorneys have represented hundreds of national corporations and insurance companies. And, while the firm has extensive experience serving businesses, we have a strong track record of serving individuals as well.
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Litigation
- Copyright Law
- Corporate Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Environmental Law
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Litigation - Environmental
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Railroad Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trademark Law
- Transportation Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Utilities Law
- Water Law
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.