Conway & Mrowiec has broad experience in achieving successful, cost-effective results for contractors, engineer-procure-construct contractors, construction managers, design/builders, trade contractors, architects, engineers, owners and sureties, in contract drafting, bidding and performance issues through claim prosecution or defense whether by litigation, arbitration, mediation or dispute review boards.
Conway & Mrowiec features attractive hourly rates, efficient practices and flexible fee arrangements. The firm employs experienced personnel on client matters. Conway & Mrowiec’s lawyers include a former president of a mechanical contractor and a former project manager for a state Department of Transportation. Unlike other firms, Conway & Mrowiec does not charge clients for overhead items such as in-house photocopying or facsimile.
Conway & Mrowiec has represented construction contractors, engineer-procure-construct contractors, construction managers, design/builders, trade contractors, architects, engineers, owners and sureties in mediation, arbitration or litigation, in contract negotiation and assisting with project management, in more than twenty-five different states.
Conway & Mrowiec has assisted in Owner-Contractor, Construction Manager or Design-Builder Agreement drafting and negotiation on hundreds of private construction projects. On public projects, Conway & Mrowiec has advised concerning, and litigated, bid protests and claims.
When construction claims arise, Conway & Mrowiec has recovered claims or successfully defended on over six hundred different construction projects.
- Best Lawyers Best Law Firms
- Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year - Litigation and Construction, Chicago - Timothy R. Conway
- US News Best Law Firms - Litigation - Construction - National Tier 1
- Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year - Construction Law - Chicago - John S. Mrowiec
- US News Best Law Firms - Construction Law - National Tier 2
- US News Best Law Firms - Construction Law, Litigation - Construction - Chicago Tier 1
- U.S. News Best Law Firms - Litigation - Construction - Tier 1 National 2016
Firm Practice Areas
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction