The firm’s team has extensive experience in domestic and international tax matters.
Its practice includes judicial and administrative litigation, consulting on any domestic taxation, advice on cross border transactions, tax planning, and estate planning. Regarding tax advisory, issues submitted for the firm’s analysis are carefully handled with the close involvement of its main partners.
Its goal is to produce world-class, innovative, and pragmatic solutions for its clients in all situations. Regarding tax litigation, the firm’s practice covers representation of clients before administrative and judicial proceduresin all of the Brazilian states.
This also encompasses a solid presence before the highest administrative courts (federal, state, and municipal taxpayers councils) and judicial courts (including the Supreme Court and the Federal Superior Court, in Brasília). A solid and intensive practice enables the firm to fully meet any demands in the field of domestic taxation.
- Chambers Global 2020 - Band 2 regarding our name partners and Band 3 regarding the firm
- Leaders League - Excelent (Tax Law and Tax Litigation)
- Best Lawyers - Roberto Duque Estrada was appointed the lawyer of the year in 2019 (Tax Law - Brazil)
- International Tax Review - Top tier firm for tax law and tax litigation
- Who’s Who - name partners classified as "Thought Leaders'
- Banco Alfa
- Banco BTG Pactual
- CEMIG - Minas Gerais Energy Company
- CSN - Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional
- Eneva S.A.
- FIAT GROUP (FCA)
- FIFA - Fédération Internationale de Football Association
- Monteiro Aranha
- Orange Business Services
- Reserva Group
- Soma Group
- Souza Cruz
Firm Practice Areas
- Tax Law
SAS Q5 Bl. K Ed. OK, Sl. 501
5561 3323 2865
Av. Rio Branco, 1 / 7º andar
Rio de Janeiro 20040-001
55 21 3554 6000
R. Campos Bicudo 98, 5th floor
São Paulo 04536-010
55 11 3192 9200