Stephen Wahlberg is one of the founding partners at Denver Trial Lawyers. He brings years of experience and knowledge in personal injury law to each case he takes on. His commitment to clients and attention to details have led to numerous million-dollar victories including a $2.5 million jury verdict in a car wreck case. Attorney Wahlberg currently serves as the co-chair of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association Auto Litigation Committee as well as the Board of Directors for CTLA. He was listed in the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers and has earned an AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell®. Learn how he can help your case.
Awards & Recognition
- Best Lawyers in America®, Personal Injury 2013
- 5280 Magazine, Top Lawyers in Denver, 2016
- AV rating® Martindale - Hubbell®
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 2002-2009, Co-Chair of Auto Litigation Committee, Speaker, 2005-Present, Speaker - CTLA Convention, 1996, 1998, 2005, 2006, 2007
- American Board of Trial Advocates, President, 2008-2009, Vice President, 2007-2008, Secretary / Treasurer, 2006-2007
- American Association of Justice
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, 2008-Present
- Litigation Counsel of America
- Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Care, Inc.
- Colorado Bar Association, 1981-Present
- Denver Bar Association, 1981-Present