Ronald Berenstain, a partner in the firm's Litigation practice, has been lead
counsel in scores of high-stakes securities and corporate governance cases for
more than 30 years. His practice is focused on representing public companies and
their officers and directors, as well as underwriters and accountants in
shareholder class action litigation, shareholder derivative litigation, merger
and acquisition litigation, Employee Retirement Income Security Act
(ERISA) class action litigation, Securities Exchange Commission
(SEC) enforcement proceedings and internal investigations. He has extensive
experience with accounting irregularity issues, financial restatements,
compliance with disclosure regulations, insider trading claims and director and
officer insurance issues. He has counseled public companies and their boards of
directors on disclosure and compliance issues and corporate governance matters.
- Other Court Admissions —
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. Tax Court
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Washington’s Super Lawyers,” 2007 - 2013
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Ranked by Chambers USA, in “America’s Leading Commercial Litigation Lawyers," 2012 - 2014
"Although expensive, without a doubt Ronald Berenstain is one of the finest lawyers around."
"Ron provided great service throughout a long process. I would heartily recommend him to others."
Write a client comment