Patrick represents his clients in the prosecution and defense of many types of civil litigation matters, primarily in the areas of commercial and business litigation, torts, and complex defense litigation. He also has significant experience advising clients in the area of insurance coverage and the defense of professional claims. His extensive experience in commercial litigation has permitted him to successfully represent large multinational corporations in both state and federal courts across the country. Patrick has also successfully assisted clients in class actions involving consumer warranty and antitrust claims. A former law clerk for Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Jon P. Wilcox, Patrick has utilized this opportunity, along with his litigation experience, to be involved in advising clients during various stages of both state and federal appellate proceedings.
Patrick Assists Clients With
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
- Complex Defense Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Corporate and Shareholder Disputes
- Fair Dealership Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Products Liability Defense
- Professional Negligence and Malpractice Litigation
- Co-Author of the Evidence Chapter of the Wisconsin State Bar’s annual book –Annual Survey of Wisconsin Law–since 2002.