J. Keith Biancamano is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. He is a member of the firm's Corporate Department.
Mr. Biancamano has broad experience in mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, private equity and corporate securities matters. His practice includes both domestic and international transactions, including cross border transactions. Mr. Biancamano has particular experience in dealing with State-owned and State-controlled enterprises. Clients and targets include corporations, LLCs, partnerships and other entities. He represents both public and private companies (including venture backed companies) across multiple industries including internet, energy, marketing, advertising, and direct sales. His clients have included Yukos International, Adknowledge, Intermix Media (MySpace), Odyssey Partners, Wencor, Houlihan Lokey and Petroval S.A. among others.
Mr. Biancamano was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2014 in the field of Corporate Law. He is a frequent lecturer on mergers and acquisitions and other corporate law topics.
Mr. Biancamano received his law degree in 1991 from the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law. He earned his B.A. degree from Cornell University in 1988. During law school, Mr. Biancamano received American Jurisprudence Awards in both Criminal Procedure and Evidence. He was also selected as a Teaching Assistant for Legal Research and Writing.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Representation of publicly traded major integrated oil company in approx. $70 Billion merger (not closed)
- Acquisition of multiple internet advertising and marketing companies in the United States, Canada and throughout Western Europe from 2005 to present
- Representation of publicly traded major integrated oil company in approx. $1.5 Billion Sale of equity interest in Eastern European refinery, pipelines and port, including negotiations with involved governments
- Representation of publicly traded major integrated oil company in approx. $250 million sale of equity interest in Eastern European pipeline, including negotiations with involved governments
- Sale of Dutch bunkering company to AIM listed English company
- Representation of publicly traded HMO in approx. $4 Billion merger of equals
- Representation of diversified real estate services company in multi-year acquisition program, involving over ten acquisitions
- Representation of diversified real estate services company in approx. $86 million Initial Public Offering, listing on NYSE
- Acquisition of London Stock Exchange listed consumer products company
- Representation of diversified real estate services company in $175 million senior subordinated debt offering
- Representation of online advertising company in approx. $48 million venture capital financing
- Representation of internet company in financing transactions totaling over $160 million
- Representation of online consumer product company in financings totaling approximately $50 million
- Advising Nasdaq listed company in connection with SEC and Nasdaq investigations, restatement of financials
- Representation of major investment bank in connection with NASD investigation
General Corporate — Oversee coordination of global legal strategy for major international integrated oil company, including provision of services by over 130 timekeepers