Bruce Cross, a partner in the firm's Labor & Employment practice, has more
than 40 years of experience in the areas of labor law, NLRB and labor relations,
occupational safety and health, wage and hour matters and employment class
actions. He has represented clients such as Puget Sound Energy Inc., United
Parcel Service, Boise Cascade LLC, the Pemco Financial Group, Mutual of
Enumclaw, General Dynamics Land Systems, Honeywell and Esterline.
- Other Court Admissions —
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Washington’s Super Lawyers", 2008 - Present
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as “America’s Leading Labor and Employment Lawyers", 2008 - Present
"Bruce Cross' expertise in his field is remarkable. But what makes Bruce invaluable is his deep understanding of our business."
"My experience in Labor Relations spans more than 30 years. I've been fortunate in that time to work with a number of talented labor lawyers. Of the group, Bruce Cross is the best I've known. What makes him the best is his skill in listening to the client and using the client as a collaborator in preparing for litigation. He has a humble approach, which results in an amazing win record. He is truly a gentleman and a scholar who knows how to win."
"When we have a complex labor issue, Bruce is the person we turn to. Bruce provides practical and useful advice that can immediately be put to use. Bruce has a way of taking a complex legal issue and boiling it down to the important points to consider and addressing each of those points to provide a well thought-out strategy that meets the business objectives. Bruce is extremely assessable - surprisingly so, considering how busy he is. In addition to labor strategy and questions, Bruce is very knowledgeable on general employment matters and Washington unique issues, such as wage and hour, discrimination, and leave laws. Bruce is very personable and easy to work with. He knows what inside lawyers and clients need. We recommend him to others without any hesitation."
Write a client comment