Find Lawyers in Sioux Falls, South Dakota for Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Practice Area Overview
Professional malpractice lawyers can assist with serious and complex professional liability issues any professional may face, including:
- Defense of professional malpractice claims and lawsuits.
- Confidential counsel for lawyers and medical professionals on ethics matters.
- Representation before professional state licensing boards for complaints and disciplinary proceedings.
- Risk management advice for the professional’s practice in an effort to avoid complaints, claims, and litigation.
- Expert witness testimony in disciplinary proceedings, fee disputes, and malpractice actions.
- Analysis, advice and litigation of coverage disputes under professional liability policies and insurance claims.
- Advice and assistance in resolving insurance company disputes and audits of professional services.
Corporate Law & Commercial Litigation Legal Guide 2023View Legal Guide
Roger was born on January 29, 1968, in Yankton, South Dakota. He graduated from Yankton High School in 1986 and then attended South Dakota State University. Roger graduated from SDSU in 1990 with a degree in economics with high honors. Following his graduation from SDSU, Roger attended law school at the University of Nebraska where he graduated in 1993 with distinction. Upon graduation from the University of Nebraska, Roger joined the Boyce Law Firm in 1993 and has practiced with the firm con...
Greg Wheeler grew up in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and graduated from Washington High School. Greg obtained a degree from the University of South Dakota and graduated from law school at the University of Nebraska. In 1992, Greg began his litigation career with a litigation firm in Atlanta, Georgia, where he practiced for 22 years before he and his family returned to Sioux Falls and he joined the Boyce Law Firm. Greg has more than 28 years experience as a litigator and has significant experienc...
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.