Find Lawyers in Greenville, South Carolina for Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Ben Alexander is an experienced trial lawyer who focuses his practice on the defense of health care professionals. Mr. Alexander has represented large hospital systems, free standing hospitals, national insurers of health care providers, physician group practices and individual nurses and physicians in both professional negligence and licensing matters. He has tried to verdict numerous cases involving allegations of wrongful death, traumatic birth injury, negligent care and treatment, misdiag...
Sam Outten represents clients facing professional, commercial, and product liability claims. His clients include law firms, medical facilities, and other professional service providers, as well as manufacturers and financial institutions. Mr. Outten regularly represents clients in state and federal courts throughout South Carolina, as well as in other states. He has tried more than 70 cases to a jury verdict on behalf of regional and national clients.
Sally Purnell represents hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers in a wide range of matters . With over 20 years of experience defending and litigating medical malpractice claims in state and federal courts, Purnell has tried to verdict cases involving the most severe of damages, including birth injuries, profound neurological impairment, and death. Serving as lead defense counsel for the Greenville Hospital System, Purnell has gained unique insight into hospital rules, regulati...
Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants Definition
Professional malpractice lawyers can assist with serious and complex professional liability issues any professional may face, including:
- Defense of professional malpractice claims and lawsuits.
- Confidential counsel for lawyers and medical professionals on ethics matters.
- Representation before professional state licensing boards for complaints and disciplinary proceedings.
- Risk management advice for the professional’s practice in an effort to avoid complaints, claims, and litigation.
- Expert witness testimony in disciplinary proceedings, fee disputes, and malpractice actions.
- Analysis, advice and litigation of coverage disputes under professional liability policies and insurance claims.
- Advice and assistance in resolving insurance company disputes and audits of professional services.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.
Georgia Laws Taking Effect in 2022
On Neutral Ground
Largest Pain and Suffering Award Affirmed in New York History
New England States With Incoming Legislation
Activism In Action