Find Lawyers in Buffalo, New York for Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Paul J. Cambria, Jr. is recognized as one of the nation’s preeminent attorneys. He focuses his practice in the areas of criminal trials, criminal appeals, constitutional law, First Amendment law, zoning and land use, antitrust, and professional licensing defense. Mr. Cambria has built a strong reputation for successfully representing individuals and businesses in complex, high-profile cases at all levels of the courts, including state, federal, and the United States Supreme Court. Mr. C...
William Moore is a senior partner of the firm and represents individuals who have suffered serious injuries. He has a reputation for being an aggressive advocate and for being highly accessible and responsive to his clients. Mr. Moore has extensive trial experience in both state and federal courts. Many attorneys, both locally and out of state, refer their cases to Mr. Moore. Doctors also frequently refer their injured patients to him. Mr. Moore has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: T...
Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants Definition
Professional malpractice lawyers can assist with serious and complex professional liability issues any professional may face, including:
- Defense of professional malpractice claims and lawsuits.
- Confidential counsel for lawyers and medical professionals on ethics matters.
- Representation before professional state licensing boards for complaints and disciplinary proceedings.
- Risk management advice for the professional’s practice in an effort to avoid complaints, claims, and litigation.
- Expert witness testimony in disciplinary proceedings, fee disputes, and malpractice actions.
- Analysis, advice and litigation of coverage disputes under professional liability policies and insurance claims.
- Advice and assistance in resolving insurance company disputes and audits of professional services.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.
Georgia Laws Taking Effect in 2022
On Neutral Ground
Largest Pain and Suffering Award Affirmed in New York History
New England States With Incoming Legislation
Activism In Action