Find Lawyers in Baltimore, Maryland for Entertainment Law - Music
Practice Area Overview
The types of music deals that music lawyers frequently address include:
- Artist recording contracts
- License agreements for the use of music in film, television, radio, advertising, video games, live theater, and other productions
- Agreements relating to the use of music in “cloud”-based storage and playback services, Internet radio services, and other digital services
- Sponsorship and endorsement agreements with performing artists
- Agreements between artists and managers, agents, and other representatives
- Acquisition and disposition of music catalogs, including in connection with corporate transactions in the entertainment industry
Corporate Law & Commercial Litigation Legal Guide 2023View Legal Guide
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.