Find Lawyers in Idaho, United States for Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Practice Area Overview
Professional malpractice lawyers can assist with serious and complex professional liability issues any professional may face, including:
- Defense of professional malpractice claims and lawsuits.
- Confidential counsel for lawyers and medical professionals on ethics matters.
- Representation before professional state licensing boards for complaints and disciplinary proceedings.
- Risk management advice for the professional’s practice in an effort to avoid complaints, claims, and litigation.
- Expert witness testimony in disciplinary proceedings, fee disputes, and malpractice actions.
- Analysis, advice and litigation of coverage disputes under professional liability policies and insurance claims.
- Advice and assistance in resolving insurance company disputes and audits of professional services.
Corporate Law & Commercial Litigation Legal Guide 2023View Legal Guide
Keely Duke is one of Idaho’s premier litigation and trial attorneys. For over two decades, she has dedicated her career to defending health systems, companies, employers, and individuals in complex business litigation and in medical malpractice, legal malpractice, dental malpractice, employment, skilled nursing defense, insurance bad faith, and product liability/medical device litigation. She has tried several cases to successful verdicts for her clients in both state and federal court,...
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.