Find Lawyers in Boise, Idaho for Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Mr. Anderson’s insurance defense practice involves the representation of policyholders, insurance companies, and self-insured corporations. Mr. Anderson provides comprehensive legal services in all aspects of insurance-related litigation, arbitration, subrogation, risk management, and alternative dispute resolution. In addition, Mr. Anderson has extensive experience in providing coverage analyses and representing and advising insurance companies regarding declaratory judgment actions an...
Keely Duke is one of Idaho’s premier litigation and trial attorneys. For over two decades, she has dedicated her career to defending health systems, companies, employers, and individuals in complex business litigation and in medical malpractice, legal malpractice, dental malpractice, employment, skilled nursing defense, insurance bad faith, and product liability/medical device litigation. She has tried several cases to successful verdicts for her clients in both state and federal court,...
Dick has a litigation practice that includes insurance coverage litigation, professional liability defense, commercial and business litigation, products liability defense and civil rights defense. He has tried lawsuits throughout Idaho, and he has handled appeals before the Idaho Supreme Court, the Idaho Court of Appeals and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Dick also has handled matters before various state agencies, including the Idaho Human Rights Commission and the Idaho State Board of ...
Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants Definition
Professional malpractice lawyers can assist with serious and complex professional liability issues any professional may face, including:
- Defense of professional malpractice claims and lawsuits.
- Confidential counsel for lawyers and medical professionals on ethics matters.
- Representation before professional state licensing boards for complaints and disciplinary proceedings.
- Risk management advice for the professional’s practice in an effort to avoid complaints, claims, and litigation.
- Expert witness testimony in disciplinary proceedings, fee disputes, and malpractice actions.
- Analysis, advice and litigation of coverage disputes under professional liability policies and insurance claims.
- Advice and assistance in resolving insurance company disputes and audits of professional services.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.