Find Lawyers in Savannah, Georgia for Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Practice Area Overview
Professional malpractice lawyers can assist with serious and complex professional liability issues any professional may face, including:
- Defense of professional malpractice claims and lawsuits.
- Confidential counsel for lawyers and medical professionals on ethics matters.
- Representation before professional state licensing boards for complaints and disciplinary proceedings.
- Risk management advice for the professional’s practice in an effort to avoid complaints, claims, and litigation.
- Expert witness testimony in disciplinary proceedings, fee disputes, and malpractice actions.
- Analysis, advice and litigation of coverage disputes under professional liability policies and insurance claims.
- Advice and assistance in resolving insurance company disputes and audits of professional services.
Corporate Law & Commercial Litigation Legal Guide 2023View Legal Guide
Chris Phillips is a partner in the Savannah office of the Firm. His practice areas include medical malpractice defense , construction law , products liability , insurance law, and general litigation . Chris focuses his practice on defense of hospitals, physicians, nurses, and other health care related professionals in medical malpractice matters. He has successfully defended numerous wrongful death and permanent injury cases for various health care providers. Chris also concentrates in the ar...
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.