Find Lawyers in Fort Myers, Florida for Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Michael J. Corso is chair for the Tort and Insurance Litigation practice area. His current civil trial practice area is heavily involved in the defense of non-medical professionals, including lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers and surveyors, copyright/trademark infringement, product liability and also more general tort defense matters in litigation. Mike frequently writes and speaks on issues regarding the defense of non-medical professionals and law office risk management issues to ...
Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants Definition
Professional malpractice lawyers can assist with serious and complex professional liability issues any professional may face, including:
- Defense of professional malpractice claims and lawsuits.
- Confidential counsel for lawyers and medical professionals on ethics matters.
- Representation before professional state licensing boards for complaints and disciplinary proceedings.
- Risk management advice for the professional’s practice in an effort to avoid complaints, claims, and litigation.
- Expert witness testimony in disciplinary proceedings, fee disputes, and malpractice actions.
- Analysis, advice and litigation of coverage disputes under professional liability policies and insurance claims.
- Advice and assistance in resolving insurance company disputes and audits of professional services.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.
Enhancing Consumer Safety Through Winning Jury Trials and Substantial Settlements
by Justin Smulison