Find Lawyers in Washington, District of Columbia for Entertainment Law - Music
Robert Bernius, a former partner in the firm, has tried jury cases and argued appeals in state and federal courts throughout the country. He also served as general counsel to the firm. What do you focus on? I am a senior counsel of the firm, and in that capacity I advise the firm and its attorneys about all issues that arise in the contemporary practice of law. Litigation I have also defended corporate clients in jury trials and appeals throughout the country.
Bob Corn-Revere has extensive experience in First Amendment law and communications, media and information technology law. He regularly counsels clients and serves as litigation counsel in communications and Internet-related matters. Bob speaks and writes extensively on First Amendment and communications policy issues. Bob also successfully petitioned Governor George E. Pataki to grant the first posthumous pardon in New York history, to the late comedian Lenny Bruce in a landmark pro bono case...
Entertainment Law - Music Definition
The types of music deals that music lawyers frequently address include:
- Artist recording contracts
- License agreements for the use of music in film, television, radio, advertising, video games, live theater, and other productions
- Agreements relating to the use of music in “cloud”-based storage and playback services, Internet radio services, and other digital services
- Sponsorship and endorsement agreements with performing artists
- Agreements between artists and managers, agents, and other representatives
- Acquisition and disposition of music catalogs, including in connection with corporate transactions in the entertainment industry
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.
Georgia Laws Taking Effect in 2022
On Neutral Ground
Largest Pain and Suffering Award Affirmed in New York History
New England States With Incoming Legislation
Activism In Action