Find Lawyers in Sevilla, Spain for Planning
Practice Area Overview
• Drafting of legal aspects with regard to urban planning instruments required in Real Estate development operations.
• Preparing and processing of planning instruments.
• Drafting of urban planning management and implementation instruments, in particular, urban agreements.
• Granting of licenses and environmental permits.
• Equitable distribution of land.
• Expropriation proceedings.
• Sanction and disciplinary proceedings.
• Administrative and judicial proceedings:
The proper advice of this area of law requires a very high qualification given that the complexity of the rules governing planning law. Moreover, one of the main problems arising from this area of law is the diversity of rules that have an impact in this field, as there is an Urban Law in each Autonomous Community, and other fields of law are closely linked, such as Environmental Law, Administrative Law, and Civil Law.
Clients typically are property developers, construction companies, public entities, or even particulars.
Select a location from the list below to find the best legal talent for your needs.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer review. Our methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
Best Lawyers employs a sophisticated, conscientious, rational, and transparent survey process designed to elicit meaningful and substantive evaluations of the quality of legal services. Our belief has always been that the quality of a peer review survey is directly related to the quality of the voters.