Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in United Kingdom
Beth Kuhn focuses her practice on capital markets, with particular experience in high yield bonds, sovereign debt, regulatory capital, hybrid issuances, private placements, SEC registered debt, programmes and liability management. Beth has profound experience in the financial industry. She has previously held key roles at Citibank, where she led capital markets negotiation on corporate & sovereign, emerging market and high yield bond issuances, and at BNY Mellon in both London and the Uni...
Benjamin Yeoh is a counsel in Goodwin’s Private Investment Funds practice based in the firm’s London office.Mr. Yeoh acts for private equity, real estate, infrastructure, and venture fund managers on the structuring, establishment, operation and fundraising of private investment funds and advises investors on their fund investments. Mr. Yeoh also advises on co-investments, separate managed account arrangements, spin-outs and carry and co-investment schemes.Mr. Yeoh is recognised a...
Eligibility & Coverage
- Lawyers who have been in private practice for approximately 3-12 years are eligible to be nominated.
- Candidates can only be considered for one recognition at a time (i.e. either "Ones to Watch" or our traditional Best Lawyers awards).
- We do not currently accept nominations for or recognize talent among in-house lawyers.
- Candidates must be nominated in one of our awarded areas of expertise.
- Visit our research timeline to learn more about the submission and announcement schedule.
Lawyers can be nominated by anyone but themselves.
All candidates for “Ones to Watch” are invited to vote on their peers.
Analysis of Feedback
Results are calculated and feedback is reviewed.
Candidates are confirmed to be in good standing with their local bar associations.
Firms and individuals are informed of the results and the awards are published.
- For lawyers earlier in their careers
- Typically have been in practice 3-12 years
- Often hold the title of Associate or Senior Associate
- All "Ones to Watch" candidates are invited to vote
- Are also voted on by Best Lawyers awardees within their firm
- For established lawyers exhibiting top legal talent
- Traditionally have at least 10 years' experience in private practice
- Most often have been promoted to Partner
- Are voted on exclusively by Best Lawyers awardees
- Are only invited to vote once they are recognized by Best Lawyers
Ways to Promote