Recognized since 2020
Raleigh, North Carolina
Employment Law - Management
Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Zack is a solution-oriented employment attorney that has practiced law with Young Moore since 2000. He defends employers of all sizes on a variety of legal issues, and strives to achieve an optimal outcome as efficiently as possible. Zack has extensive experience before the North Carolina Industrial Commission, and he has argued before the North Carolina Court of Appeals and North Carolina Supreme Court. Zack also advises clients on various employment matters, including non-compete agreements, employment contracts, human resources issues, and disputes before the N.C. Employment Security Commission. His clients should expect to be treated like their claim or issue is the only one that matters.
Zack is proud to have an AV Martindale-Hubbell rating from his peers, the highest designation for legal ability and ethical standards. Zack is also a certified Superior Court mediator and believes that an effective negotiator and advocate must be able to appreciate all sides of a dispute.
Prior to starting his legal career, Zack was a competitive tennis player, winning individual and team state championships, and was a member of the University of North Carolina’s 1992 ACC Championship team. He is a shareholder in the firm, and lives in Raleigh with his wife and two daughters. Zack is an avid reader and a long-suffering Tar Heel football fan.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bolenmediation.com/about
- 1508 Brooks Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27607
- Campbell University, J.D., graduated 2000
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., graduated 1995
- North Carolina, 2000
- ALFA International, Workers' Compensation Practice Group - Steering Committee (2008-present)
- Defense Research Institute - Member
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys - Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section - Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Workers' Compensation Section - Member
- U.S. District Courts for North Carolina
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
MediatorCertified Superior Court Mediator
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.