Recognized since 2009
Arbitration and Mediation
Dr. Wolfgang Kühn is a senior partner of Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek, a major German law firm with about 350 lawyers and offices in Berlin, Brussels, Chemnitz, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart and Zurich. The firm engages in general corporate and commercial, international arbitration and M&A. Dr. Kühn's area of practice is corporate law, M&A and international arbitration.
Dr. Kühn has advised national and foreign clients in a large number of M&A transactions, inter alia, related to the energy, automotive, media (television), telecom and service industries. He acts as chairman, co-arbitrator or counsel in large international arbitrations (foreign investment treaties, joint ventures, post M&A, construction, corporate, energy under ICC, Copenhagen Arbitration, SIAC, DIS, Vienna Arbitration etc. and UNCITRAL ad hoc).
Dr. Kühn is an honorary member of the German Institution of Arbitration (DIS), past chairman of the arbitration committee of the International Bar Association, past member of the ICC International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce.
As chairman of the IBA Arbitration Committee of the International Bar Association, Dr. Kühn took part in revision of the IBA Rules for Taking Evidence. He was a member of the advisory group for the revision of the IBA Rules 2010.
Dr. Kühn is author of some 50 publications on international arbitration. He is fluent in German and English.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.heuking.de/en/lawyers/dr-wolfgang-kuehn.html
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Georg-Glock-Straße 4
- International Bar Association First International Arbitration Day, New York - Co-Chair
- Arbitration Committee of the International Bar Association - Past Chairman
- Arbitration in Maritime and Transport Disputes, Hamburg - Co-Chair
- Dispute Resolution Forum Düsseldorf and Cologne - Founding member
- German Arbitration Institute (DIS) - Honorary member
- ICC International Court Arbitration - Past Member
- International Bar Association Second International Arbitration Day, Düsseldorf - Co-Chair
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Arbitration and Mediation, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany (2016)
- Arbitration and Mediation, Düsseldorf, Germany (2011)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Germany™ 2023 for work in:
- Arbitration and Mediation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.