Recognized since 2019
Litigation - Insurance
Bill Ehrke is a shareholder with Crivello Carlson, S.C. Bill’s civil litigation practice focuses on the defense of corporations, insurers, municipalities, creditors, lenders, and repossession agents, with emphasis on personal injury defense, first party property insurance investigations and bad faith defense, the defense of lenders and repossession agents in Wisconsin Consumer Act and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act claims, third party casualty insurance defense, municipal civil rights claims defense, employment discrimination (race, gender, disability, religion, harassment, disability, retaliation and hostile work environment) and workers compensation defense.
Bill is a member of the Wisconsin and Illinois bars, and is admitted to practice in the State and Federal Courts in Wisconsin and Illinois as well as the United States Supreme Court. His experience includes over 60 jury trials and hundreds of administrative hearings and proceedings over the past 37 years, with multiple arguments before the Wisconsin Supreme Court, the Wisconsin Court of Appeals and the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals. Bill also provides advice, counsel and training to businesses, municipalities and private insurers in these areas outside of and prior to litigation in a risk analysis and loss reduction context.
Bill graduated from Northwestern University in 1978 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering and received his law degree from DePaul University College of Law in Chicago in 1981. He is also a member of the Civil Trial Counsel of Wisconsin.
Contact & Links
- 710 North Plankinton Avenue, Suite 500
Milwaukee, WI 53203
- DePaul University , J.D., graduated 1981
- Northwestern University, B.S. Industrial Engineering, graduated 1978
- Wisconsin, State of Wisconsin
- Illinois, State of Illinois
- Wisconsin, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin, U.S. District Court - Western District of Wisconsin
- United States, U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- United States, U.S. Supreme Court
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Insurance
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Recognized in the 2019 25th Edition as one of the Best Lawyers in America for Litigation-Insurance
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.