Recognized since 2008
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Litigation - Bankruptcy
Mr. Burgess currently serves as Dickinson Wright’s Chairman. From 2010 through 2018, Mr. Burgess served as Dickinson Wright’s Chief Executive Officer, overseeing all aspects of the Firm’s professional and business operations, strategic planning, client relations and business expansion.
For more than 20 years, served as counsel to secured lenders (including banks, insurance companies, lending syndicates, administrative agents, collateral agents and loan servicers) in all aspects of workouts, restructurings, loan modifications and enforcement of remedies.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 313-223-3500
- Phone Number: 313-223-3500
- Lawyer Page: https://www.dickinson-wright.com/our-people/williamt_burgess
- 500 Woodward Avenue, Suite 4000
Detroit, MI 48226-3425
- Yale University, graduated 1984
- Michigan - Supreme Court
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Chapter 12
- Creditors' Rights
- Lender Liability
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Out-of-Court Workouts
- Workouts and Restructurings
- International Mergers and Acquisitions
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.