Recognized since 2015
Little Rock, Arkansas
Civil Rights Law
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Stuart Jackson has been practicing in the employment law field for over thirty years and focuses his practice on advising employers on compliance with civil rights/employment laws and developing personnel policies and employment agreements. Jackson recently has focused his time on assisting employers on medical marijuana and COVID-19 related leave and accommodation issues, and defending employers in wage and hour class and collective action litigation.
Jackson defends employers in federal and state court litigation and appeals, including claims under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act and 42 U.S.C. Sections 1981 and 1983, and state law claims involving wrongful discharge, the Arkansas Civil Rights Act and the Arkansas Minimum Wage Act.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 501 212-1358
- Phone Number: 501 371-0808
- Lawyer Page: https://www.wlj.com/attorneys/william-stuart-jackson
- 200 West Capitol Avenue, Suite 2300
Little Rock, AR 72201
- Duke University, J.D., graduated 1992
- Hendrix College, BA, graduated 1989
- Arkansas, 1992
- Civil Rights Law, Little Rock (2024)
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Little Rock (2023)
- Employment Law - Management, Little Rock (2022)
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Little Rock (2020)
- Civil Rights Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.