William R. Bloom has practiced in the areas of commercial
real estate, banking, loan recovery, construction and construction contracts,
commercial lending, title insurance and public-private joint ventures,
public-private partnerships and condominiums for more than 25 years. He has
represented public corporations, institutional investors, global and regional
financial institutions, privately held and governmental entities involving a
variety of business issues.
Examples of Mr. Bloom's experience include:
- Representation of the developer of the American Airlines Arena in all aspects of the public-private project including without limitation, handling all development agreements and construction contracts.
- Representation of developers in mix-use development consisting of office, retail, hotel and residential components.
- Representation of developer in connection with the acquisition and conversion of more than 2,000 condominium units.
- Representation of the City of Miami Community Redevelopment Agency for more than 10 years in connection with all real estate transactions.
- Representation of lenders in connection with loan restructures, deed-in-lieu transactions and bankruptcy sales free and clear of liens.