Recognized since 2014
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
Bill West is a Shareholder and Chairs the Business Section and Co-Chairs the Mergers & Acquisitions Section. Bill is a trusted advisor to his clients and they rely on his ability to achieve desired outcomes in a practical, timely and cost-effective manner – in other words, he gets things done. He has over 30 years of experience in corporate and business related transactions including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Complex corporate and commercial transactions
- Corporate governance and business counseling
- Business formation, strategy and structure
- Business succession planning
- Commercial real estate
Bill’s clients are involved in a range of industries, and include public and privately held businesses engaged in a wide variety of domestic and international transactions including asset and equity acquisitions, mergers, reorganizations, divestitures and restructurings.
Bill is also co-chair of the firm’s Retail Real Estate section. He represents clients nationwide in the purchase and sale of commercial real estate. Bill has a national practice handling the retail real estate leasing needs of both tenants and landlords.
- 411 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1000
Milwaukee, WI 53202-4427
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, J.D., cum laude, graduated 1986
- Marquette University, B.S., cum laude, graduated 1983
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association - Business Law, Real Estate and Taxation Sections
- Catholic Memorial High School - Former Chair and Board of Directors
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Milwaukee (2020)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Milwaukee (2017)
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.