Recognized since 2006
New York, New York
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Litigation - Bankruptcy
Bill Baldiga is the Managing Director of Brown Rudnick’s Litigation & Restructuring Department, which includes its worldwide bankruptcy practice. He often represents middle market public and private companies in chapter 11 proceedings, official and ad hoc equity and creditor committees and strategic investors in complex reorganization proceedings. He has particular experience in bankruptcy litigation, especially as trial counsel in valuation and plan confirmation contests.
Bill is recognized by Woodward/White’s The Best Lawyers in America in the areas of Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law/Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Bankruptcy Litigation, and by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business as a leading bankruptcy lawyer.
Contact & Links
- Seven Times Square
New York, NY 10036
- One Financial Center
Boston, MA 02111
- Boston College , J.D., graduated 1983
- Williams College, BA, graduated 1980
- New York State Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute - Member
- Boston College Law School - Adjunct Professor of Law
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.