William Moore is a senior partner of the firm and represents individuals who have suffered serious injuries. He has a reputation for being an aggressive advocate and for being highly accessible and responsive to his clients. Mr. Moore has extensive trial experience in both state and federal courts. Many attorneys, both locally and out of state, refer their cases to Mr. Moore. Doctors also frequently refer their injured patients to him. Mr. Moore has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers in the nation who meet stringent objective qualifications as civil trial lawyers. He was also named to the 2017 edition of Buffalo Business First’s Top 40 Under 40.
Mr. Moore practices in Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria’s Accidents and Personal Injury Practice Area, which received a Tier 1 Ranking from U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers in America‘s “Best Law Firms” publication.
- Accidents and Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Farm Accidents
- Dog Bite Injury
- Injury on Property
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Product Liability
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos
- Tourist Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
Over the course of his career, Mr. Moore has obtained over $10 Million on behalf of his clients. Examples of individuals Mr. Moore has served include:
- $1,500,000 A painter received for back injuries suffered as a result of an accident on the job
- $1,200,000 A truck driver received for injuries he suffered when he slipped and fell in a restroom while making a delivery
- $825,000 A grandfather received for injuries sustained in an automobile collision
- $775,000 A highway worker received for injuries sustained when his vehicle was struck by a tractor trailer that had blown over due to high winds
- $750,000 A deliveryman received a settlement after sustaining a back injury from a fall while working
- $750,000 A woman whose vehicle was struck by a Police Officer’s cruiser for injuries she sustained to her back
- $650,000 A highway worker received for injuries suffered when his work vehicle was struck by a tractor trailer
- $637,500 A disabled mother received for injuries she suffered when she was dropped on a stairway by medical attendants
- $500,000 A construction worker received for injuries sustained when he fell from scaffolding
- $500,000 A Pennsylvania resident received for injuries she sustained to her back as a result of a motor vehicle crash
- $500,000 A 60-year old warehouseman received for injuries he suffered to his neck when his vehicle was rearended
- A group of four Canadian citizens bound for New York City on a tour bus received an undisclosed monetary award for injuries suffered after the tour bus was hit by a tractor trailer, resulting in a fiery crash.
In the News
Mr. Moore handles complex cases that draw media attention. Click on the descriptions below to view articles that include comments from or about Mr. Moore.
- Mr. Moore interviewed by WGRZ about the overdose drug Narcan, which the Buffalo Police will administer toindividuals overdosing on heroin and any professional liability that could stem from such aid
- Buffalo Law Journal interviews Mr. Moore for an article on the use of private investigators in personal injurylitigation
- ALM’s Verdict Search New York details a settlement Mr. Moore obtained for a client injured in an automobile accident
- Buffalo Law Journal cover story on Mr. Moore’s passion for photography
- The Buffalo News interviews Mr. Moore regarding two clients suing Niagara County for inmate abuse
- A settlement reached by Mr. Moore on behalf of his client for inmate abuse featured in Buffalo News
- Business First reports on a successful holiday toy drive, spearheaded by Mr. Moore, to benefit the Attorneysfor Children Unit of the Legal Aid Bureau
- The Buffalo News interviews Mr. Moore for his role as chair of the Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Committee, which oversees local mock trial competitions
Mr. Moore publishes legal guides to provide clients with essential information on an array of pertinent legal matters. You can access each edition by clicking on the titles below. If you would like to receive a copy of Mr. Moore’s Legal Guides in the mail, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Moore is a regular guest on WNED’s The Law Line radio program. During each appearance, Mr. Moore fields questions from callers on various legal matters. Below are transcripts from Mr. Moore’s appearances on The Law Line.