Recognized since 2013
Newark, New Jersey
Employment Law - Management
William P. McLane represents employers before federal and state courts in a wide variety of employment and labor matters, focusing primarily on the litigation of discrimination suits under:
- Title VII
- The Americans With Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
He has extensive wage and hour law experience, including federal and state class and collective actions, and regularly appears before the New Jersey Department of Labor. He also has experience in labor arbitrations, strike preparation, and union representation elections and has conducted numerous representation hearings before the National Labor Relations Board.
Additionally, William counsels employers on issues arising under the Family and Medical Leave Act and the New Jersey Family Leave Act, employee manuals, and employment termination. He regularly provides employee training and is often quoted in news outlets regarding recent trends and changes in employment law.
In law school, he served as student director of the Legislative Bureau.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.littler.com/people/william-p-mclane
- One Newark Center
1085 Raymond Boulevard, 8th Floor
Newark, NJ 07102
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey, New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.