Recognized since 2023
Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
When William Messervy and his brothers would go camping with their father, he’d always make sure they left the campsite in better condition than they’d found it. At the time, the task was nothing more than an annoyance to William. He later realized, though, that his father had been teaching them a life lesson. That lesson is one that William works to incorporate into his daily life. During the seven years that he has been a practicing attorney, William has always gone the extra mile for his clients. He’s known to be intuitive and empathetic; both qualities that help him better serve them and be most responsive to their needs.
A native of Huntsville, William got his introduction to law as a runner at with our firm. In that position, he saw that our lawyers were making a positive impact on the lives of their clients. They helped people who had been injured, by no fault of their own, and got them through difficult periods in their lives. The work they did appealed to William as being highly rewarding. Not surprisingly, his own career as a personal injury attorney has been the same.
Professionally, William holds memberships in the American Association of Justice; the Alabama Association of Justice; and the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association. He has maintained a Martindale Hubbell AV-Preeminent Rating since 2017; a Super Lawyers Rising Stars status since 2013; and the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 recognition since 2017.
When William has time away from work, he enjoys reading, painting, woodcarving, and coaching and playing with his sons.
Contact & Links
- 125 Holmes Avenue NW
Huntsville, AL 35801
- The University of Alabama, J.D. , graduated 2011
- University of Alabama - Huntsville, B.A. , graduated 2008
- Alabama, 2011
- Alabama Association for Justice - Member
- Alabama Bar Association - Member
- American Association for Justice - Member
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association - Member
- Madison County Volunteer Lawyers Program - President
4 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
- Martindale Hubbell AV-Preeminent Rating
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.