Recognized since 2014
Vancouver, British Columbia
Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
Will practises in the areas of insolvency and restructuring law with an emphasis on insolvency proceedings, banking litigation, creditors’ remedies and fraud claims.
Will routinely represents creditors, debtors and purchasers in restructurings under theCompanies’ Creditors Arrangement Act and the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act, and for financial institutions, Trustees in Bankruptcy and Receivers in connection with residential and commercial foreclosures, receiverships, realizations, bankruptcies, fraud claims and cheque negotiation issues.
Will also represents the British Columbia Securities Commission in relation various matters, including insolvency proceedings, the enforcement of administrative penalties and receiverships.
Prior to being called to the British Columbia bar, Will spent a term as a judicial law clerk to the British Columbia Supreme Court. He also dedicates a significant amount of time to representing pro bono clients in relation to fraud and debt claims.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lawsonlundell.com/team-William-Roberts
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cathedral Place, Suite 1600
925 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 3L2
- British Columbia, 1999
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Benchmark Canada: The Guide to Canada’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys 2016: recognized as a Litigation Star for Insolvency litigation in British Columbia
- Martindale-Hubbell International Law Directory: BV Peer Review rated
- Best Lawyers in Canada: recognized for Insolvency and Financial Restructuring law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.