William L. Caplan
Recognized in:Commercial LitigationEnvironmental Law...
Law School:The Ohio State University
Location:3800 Embassy Parkway, Suite 300Akron, OH 44333
- The Ohio State University, MBA, graduated 1976
- The Ohio State University, BS, graduated 1973
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- American Heart Association, Great Rivers Affiliate: Akron Metro - Member, Board of Trustees
- Akron Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- College of Business Administration’s Advancement Council at the University of Akron - Member and Past Chairman
- National Business Institute Environmental, Business and Real Estate Topics - Instructor
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- Proudly Cincinnati Campaign Leadership Committee for the Cleveland Region - Member
- The University of Akron School of Law (Environmental Aspects of Real Estate Transactions) - Adjunct Professor
- United Way of Summit County - Member, Board of Trustees
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Environmental Law, Akron (2015)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Environmental Law
- Real Estate Law
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2009-2013).
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio’s Super Lawyers® (2004-2006), as voted by his peers.
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV® Preeminent™, which is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar.
Areas of Expertise:
- RCRA/Hazardous Waste
- Superfunds/Environmental Remediation
- Toxic Tort