Recognized since 2020
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Attorney William Bross, known by “Bill” to most, was born in Birmingham, Alabama, but lived overseas for many years as a child. He returned to Alabama, and has lived here since. Prior to becoming an attorney, Bill was a registered nurse, and worked for many years in various capacities at several hospitals throughout Birmingham. These included roles in neonatal intensive care, and surgical and emergency room nursing. He obtained an M.B.A (Master of Business Administration) and was in Hospital Administration, ultimately becoming the Director of Clinical Research for a National Healthcare Corporation.While he enjoyed these rewarding roles, he wanted to represent people in other ways.
He returned to law school, attending school in the evening, while working full time during the day.Bill has practiced his entire legal career with the same firm. He uses his medical background in his focused practice area, fighting for clients daily primarily in cases involving defective pharmaceutical products and medical devices. Bill and his firm represent thousands of clients from all 50 states. All current cases are listed on the firm website.
In addition to present representation of clients, Bill has been involved in the resolution of cases for many thousands of persons over the past 16 years. Bill prides himself in his devotion to representing clients in a caring manner. He is always available to speak and assist clients, and does so on a daily basis.When not practicing law, Bill enjoys time with his family. He and his wife, Sonya, have four children ranging in age from seven to 33 years of age. (They also have three grand-children.) Bill enjoys travel, trips to the lake, and reading. He and Sonya are also members of Hunter Street Baptist Church.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 205-303-3998
- Phone Number: 205-326-3336
- Lawyer Page: https://hgdlawfirm.com/our-people/william-l-bross/
- 2224 First Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
- Birmingham School of Law, J.D., graduated 1999
- University of Alabama - Birmingham, Master of Business Administration, graduated 1990
- University of Alabama - Birmingham, Nursing, graduated 1987
- The University of Alabama, Psychology and Classics, graduated 1982
- Alabama, 1999
- Alabama State Bar - Member
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American Health Lawyers Association - Member
- Birmingham Bar Association - Member
- Northern District of Alabama
- Middle District of Alabama
- Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Health Care Law
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Professional Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.