William L. Boesch
Sugarman, Rogers, Barshak & Cohen, P.C.
Recognized since 2012
Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
William has over 25 years of trial and appellate experience. He represents accountants, lawyers and other professionals in malpractice cases, advises insurers and litigates policy-coverage and bad-faith matters, and helps business clients with disputes about intellectual property and other complex commercial matters.
William’s excellence as a counselor and litigator comes from being genuinely attentive and accessible to his clients, from analytical and organizational skill, from lucidity, creativity and sensitivity as a legal writer and strategist, and from passion and clear-headed focus in the courtroom.
His recent successes include obtaining pretrial dismissal of several lawsuits against accountants and their firms by persuading the courts that the cases were legally meritless, helping national insurance companies find solutions to intricate and high-stakes coverage problems, resolving problematic legal malpractice cases through reasonable settlements, and scoring jury-trial victories in trademark-infringement and other complex and hard-fought civil disputes. He is a member of the bar in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine, and appears frequently in state and federal court in those jurisdictions and elsewhere within and outside New England.
- Lawyer Page: https://sugarmanrogers.com/people/william-boesch/
- 101 Merrimac Street, Suite 900
Boston, MA 02114
- Northeastern University, J.D., graduated 1991
- Dartmouth College, BA, graduated 1985
- Massachusetts, Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire, New Hampshire Bar Association
- Maine, Maine State Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals
8 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
- Insurance Law
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.