Recognized since 2006
Litigation - Construction
For over 40 years, Bill Andrews, a leading construction attorney in Houston, has practiced construction law , focusing on construction-related claims, lawsuits, mediations and arbitrations . He has represented owners, contractors, subcontractors, vendors, suppliers and engineering firms on a wide variety of construction-related projects.
His experience in claims, trials, arbitrations and mediations includes projects such as highways and bridges, public works projects, commercial and retail construction, industrial and warehouse facilities, hospitals and health care facilities, power plants (including simple cycle and cogeneration plants), pipelines, petrochemical plants, refineries, chemical plants, gas processing plants, cryogenic plants, schools, multi-family housing and environmental remediation projects. He has represented several EPC firms in disputes and claims involving large plants. He also has significant experience representing owners, contractors and engineering firms in claims and disputes involving upstream, midstream and downstream facilities.
Bill has tried to verdict and arbitrated to award more than 75 construction cases. Since 1988, he has been a member of the American Arbitration Association’s National Panel of Construction Arbitrators and has served as a construction mediator since 1998. He is a member of the American Arbitration Association’s Large Complex Construction Case Panel of Arbitrators and was recently approved by the AAA’s National Construction Dispute Resolution Committee as a member of its Construction Arbitration Master Panel.
Bill consistently receives a top ranking among construction lawyers in Texas by the prestigious legal directory, Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
- Direct Phone Number: 713-850-4200
- Phone Number: 713-850-4200
- Lawyer Page: https://www.andrewsmyers.com/attorneys/william-k-bill-andrews/
- 1885 Saint James Place, Suite 1500
Houston, TX 77056
- The University of Texas, B.A., graduated 1974
- University of Houston, J.D., graduated 1978
- Texas, 1979
- American Arbitration Association - Arbitrator
- American Bar Foundation - Fellow
- American College of Construction Lawyers - Fellow
- Texas Bar Foundation - Fellow
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Construction Law, Houston (2024)
- Construction Law, Houston (2019)
- Litigation - Construction, Houston (2012)
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Construction Disputes
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.