Recognized since 2013
Bill Hellmann has more than 35 years experience as a transactional attorney representing clients in a wide array of business and finance matters. He enjoys drafting and negotiating complex documents, as well as counseling with major clients on legal and business matters. He has significant experience representing airports in contract and financial matters.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.stites.com/attorneys/william-e-hellmann
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 400 West Market Street, Suite 1800
Louisville, KY 40202-3352
- University of Louisville , J.D., graduated 1977
- University of Louisville, BA, graduated 1971
- Kentucky, Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- Kentucky Bar Association - Member
- Louisville Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Corporate Law, Louisville (2018)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated
- Kentucky Super Lawyers (2007, 2008)
Complex Business TransactionsDraft and negotiate documents for complex business transactions
Business & Legal adviceProvide strategic business and legal advice for clients
ProposalsAdvise governmental agencies on requests for proposals and related contracts
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.