Recognized since 2009
Woodbridge, New Jersey
Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
Litigation - Environmental
Litigation - Real Estate
Mr. Grand concentrates his practice in all phases of complex commercial litigation, including trials. He has litigated a broad range of commercial disputes. His experience encompasses legal malpractice defense, suits alleging the theft of trade secrets and violations of non-competition clauses, eminent domain proceedings, and cases involving environmental contamination and the breach of real estate and other contracts. Mr. Grand has successfully litigated cases in the Chancery and Law Divisions of the state courts, as well as in the federal courts of both New Jersey and New York.
Mr. Grand also has over three decades of experience in the area of attorney ethics, loss prevention and legal malpractice defense. He has defended attorneys in legal malpractice cases and in attorney ethics proceedings. He counsels attorneys on how to avoid legal malpractice claims, and is available to serve as an expert witness in both ethics and commercial litigation.
Contact & Links
- Metro Corporate Campus One
99 Wood Avenue South
P.O. Box 5600
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, J.D., graduated 1972
- University of Rochester, A.B. with honors, graduated 1969
- New Jersey, NJ - 1972
- New York, NY - 1978
- American Bar Association - Member, Section of Litigation
- ohn J. Gibbons Inn of Court for Federal Trial Practice and Intellectual Property - Former Master
- New Jersey - Intermediate Appellate Courts
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Real Estate, Woodbridge (2022)
- Litigation - Real Estate, Woodbridge (2018)
- Litigation - Environmental, Woodbridge (2017)
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Woodbridge (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Environmental
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Litigation - Real Estate
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.