Recognized since 2012
Ms. Pifher's entertainment law practice extends to a broad range of legal matters on behalf of writers, musicians, artists, and producers, including privacy and publicity rights and negotiating and preparing agreements for music, television, literary works, and multi-media projects.
She counsels clients with domain name disputes, and provides representation in opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial & Appeal Board. She also represents clients seeking copyright registrations in the U.S. Copyright Office and in copyright infringement matters.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.hollandhart.com/wpifher/
- 555 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202-3979
- Regis University, BS
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- American, and Colorado Bar Association - Member
- Brand Names Education Foundation - Committee Member
- El Paso County Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Technology Law
- Copyright Law
- Women of Influence honoree (2005 and 2011)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.