- Long Island University, B.A.
- Touro College , J.D.
- New York, New York State Bar
- Connecticut, Connecticut State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) - Fellow
- Long Beach Lawyers’ Association - Member-Board of Directors
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Elder Law, Long Island (2021)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Elder Law
- Trusts and Estates
- NAELA Fellow
- New York Metro Super Lawyers - Top Elder Law Attorney
- New York Metro Super Lawyers - Top Women Attorneys
- Hofstra Law’s Outstanding Women in Law Award
- Long Island Pulse Magazine Top Ten Legal Eagles of 2014
Wendy is a Certified Elder Law Attorney, a certification granted by the National Elder Law Foundation.
Lawyer Practice Areas
5 Office Locations
in 1 Country