Recognized since 2021
Health Care Law
Wendi Rogaliner’s practice focuses on complex regulatory and compliance matters in the healthcare industry. She represents a comprehensive range of healthcare industry clients but has a particularly deep focus in hospital and health system operations, having previously served as in-house counsel to one of the largest investor-owned hospital systems in the United States. Wendi has a unique ability to assist her clients in finding practical solutions to their operational challenges and serves as a trusted advisor to her clients’ senior leadership teams as they navigate the heavily regulated healthcare industry in the course of their day-to-day business operations.
Her representative clients include hospitals and health systems, ambulatory surgery centers, pharmaceutical companies, long-term care facilities, behavioral health providers and large physician provider groups. Wendi has extensive experience in regulatory compliance matters, including service as a Legal IRO for entities under a Corporate Integrity Agreement with the Office of Inspector General.
Wendi is a frequent speaker, corporate trainer and author on healthcare legal, operational and policy matters.
Contact & Links
- Fountain Place
1445 Ross Avenue, Suite 3600
Dallas, TX 75202
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., graduated 1995
- Louisiana State University, B.A., graduated 1990
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section - Member
- American College of Healthcare Executives - Member
- American Health Law Association - Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Health Law Section - Member
- Health Care Compliance Association - Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Health Law Section - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Health Care Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.