Wayne J. Lee
Recognized in:Bet-the-Company LitigationCommercial Litigation...
Law School:Tulane University
Location:909 Poydras Street, Suite 3150New Orleans, LA 70112-4042
- Tulane University, J.D., graduated 1974
- Louisiana, Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- Board of Administrators of the Tulane Educational Fund - Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Past President
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Litigation - Antitrust, New Orleans (2018)
- Litigation - Antitrust, New Orleans (2016)
- Insurance Law, New Orleans (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Mr. Lee has received LSBA President's Awards for work as Chair of the Continuing Legal Education Program Committee, for work as Co-Chair of the Practice Assistance and Improvement Committee and for work as Co-Chair of the Standing Committee on Diversity.
- He has been named to Chambers U.S.A. America's Leading Lawyers for Business in the field of general commercial litigation and to Louisiana Super Lawyers.
- In 2006, the Louisiana Bar Foundation's Board of Directors selected Mr. Lee as the 2006 Distinguished Attorney in Louisiana. He was inducted into the Tulane Law School Hall of Fame in 2013 as a member of the inaugural class.
Areas of Expertise:
One American Place, Suite 1150
301 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70825
1001 McKinney Street, Suite 1600
Houston, TX 77002-6421