- Board-certified in Medical Malpractice law by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys. In the U.S., there are approximately 100 lawyers certified by the ABPLA in Medical Malpractice Law
- Georgia “Super Lawyer” since 2005. This honor is only bestowed upon the top 5% of attorneys in the state (as chosen by peers and through independent research conducted by Super Lawyers).
- "Preeminent AV" rating held from Martindale Hubbell. Bestowed upon him by his peers, this rating is the highest available rating for legal ability and ethical standards.
- Emory University School of Law Law, JD - Juris Doctor
- American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys Medical Malpractice Law, Board Certified
- State University of New York at Buffalo Business Management, BS - Bachelor of Science
- Georgia State Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Foundation
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
On the personal side, Wayne Grant is married to his law partner, Kim, and is a father of four, and a devoted family man. When not pursuing justice for his clients, he enjoys music (classic rock n’ roll), plays guitar, enjoys photography, and is a fitness enthusiast. Being a forceful advocate takes a tremendous amount of energy, passion, and dedication, traits that characterize Mr. Grant according to his clients, as well as lawyers who have either defended cases against him or worked with him.