Wayne D. Parsons
Recognized since 2014
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Wayne Parsons provides exceptional legal representation to victims of serious injuries or wrongful deaths throughout Hawaii. He assists people who have been harmed in car and truck accidents, ocean injury matters including admiralty, maritime, Jones Act, scuba diving and boating accidents, construction accidents, injury to people or property from defective products, and cases of medical malpractice.
Wayne Parsons believes that justice is the most important concern of man on earth. In his nearly 35 years of trial experience, Mr. Parsons has been involved in virtually every type of litigation, earning a reputation for achieving success in even the most complex cases. In recognition of his work, Mr. Parsons has been selected for inclusion to SuperLawyers, a listing of attorneys in each state who received the highest point totals, as chosen by peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics magazine. In 2006, Mr. Parsons was elected President of the Hawaii State Bar Association, and he is the founder of the People's Law School, a six-week adult education course offering non-lawyers basic legal information. He has also served for over 20 years as one of two Hawaii attorneys on the Board of Governors of the American Association of Justice, the powerful organization that counts as members all of the great personal injury attorneys in the United States.
Mr. Parsons takes a service-oriented approach to the practice of law, working directly with each of his clients instead of passing them off to paralegals or associates. He strives to be accessible, returning calls and responding promptly to inquiries as the case progresses.
"Justice is the most important goal of man on earth." Daniel Webster
- Lawyer Page: https://www.wayneparsons.com/about-wayne/
- 1406 Colburn Street, Suite 201C
Honolulu, HI 96817
- The University of Michigan Law School, J.D., graduated 1975
- Hawaii, 1975
- AAJ Life Member - Life Member
- Association of Justice (AAJ) - Board of Governors
- Federal Bar Association of Hawaii - President - Elect 2016
- Hawaii State Bar Association - President 2006
- Melvin Belli Society - Past President
- Roscoe Pound Foundation - Fellow
1 The Best Lawyers in America® award
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Honolulu (2022)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Hawaii State Bar Association Ikena Award for pubic education 1998
- Founder Association of Plaintiffs Lawyers of Hawaii (APLH) 1987
- Founder’s Award: Hawaii Trial Lawyers Association 1994
- AAJ Wiedemann Wysocki Award of Excellence 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Honolulu Magazine's Best Lawyers in Hawaii 2014, 2015, 2016
- Litigation - Construction
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.