Wayne D. Eig
Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chartered
Recognized since 2014
Trusts and Estates
Wayne Eig refers to himself as a business and tax lawyer for individuals and closely held entities, providing advice to clients involved in various business, investment, financial and succession planning activities. Sometimes, his clients are individuals or families, sometimes entities and often a combination of individuals/families and affiliated entities working together. Sometimes, these businesses have great value, sometimes they do not – but all of these clients have needs which require legal attention.
Over the course of his career, Wayne has chaired, and in some instances continues to chair, some of the firm’s major practice groups – Estate/Trust Administration, Estate Planning, Tax, and Commercial Transactions. In nearly forty years of practice, Wayne has learned that the role of a small business lawyer is to work with clients to help define and address their goals, and just as importantly, to evaluate and monitor them over time. Whether it is a fairly simple will and estate plan or a complicated transaction involving tens or even hundreds of millions of dollars, the role of the small business lawyer remains the same.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.lerchearly.com/attorneys/wayne-d-eig/
- 7600 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 700
Bethesda, MD 20814-3663
- Princeton University, BA, graduated 1968
- Maryland, Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- Georgetown University - Board of Regents
- Kolmac Foundation - Board Member
- Washington D.C. Estate Planning Council - Member
41 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
5 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Trusts and Estates
- Washington Business Journal - Top Washington Lawyers in Trusts & Estates
- Washingtonian Magazine - Top Trusts & Estates Lawyer
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Commercial Transactions
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.