Recognized since 2010
Real Estate Law
Mr. Smith’s areas of practice are federal and state income and estate taxation; real estate (including 1031 exchange and reverse exchange); partnership, corporation and limited liability company formation and compliance; business planning; estate planning; agricultural compliance with federal and state programs; and water law.
He began his legal career as associate counsel for the Department of Treasury, where he tried civil tax cases.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://jsslaw.com/professionals/smith-wayne-a/
- One East Washington Street, Suite 1900
Phoenix, AZ 85004-2554
- University of Missouri - Kansas City, L.L.M., graduated 1971
- University of New Mexico , J.D., graduated 1969
- New Mexico State University, B.S., graduated 1966
- Arizona, 1972
- New Mexico, 1969
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona (1972)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court (1969)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- AV PreeminentTM Peer Review Rated
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.