Recognized since 2019
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Warren L. Holcomb's practice concentrates on labor and employment law and civil rights litigation. His professional experience includes counseling and representation of private and public sector employers in all aspects of labor law.
Mr. Holcomb regularly defends employers in employment related litigation, including the defense of federal and state-based claims of discrimination, retaliation, wrongful discharge, workers' compensation retaliation, and virtually all other claims growing out of the employer-employee relationship.
He has tried numerous jury and non-jury cases in state and federal courts, including the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit. He regularly defends employers against charges filed with the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities and represents employers before the National Labor Relations Board and the Connecticut State Board of Labor Relations.
Mr. Holcomb has served as chief negotiator in public sector negotiations. Earlier in his career he was vice president of industrial relations for Universal Studios in Los Angeles.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.berchemmoses.com/attorney/holcomb-warren-l
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 75 Broad Street
Milford, CT 06460
- Southwestern University School of Law, J.D., graduated 1977
- University of Connecticut, B.A., graduated 1972
- California, 1977
- Connecticut, 1993
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section - Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section - Member
- State Bar of California Bar Association - Member
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1994
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Connecticut Super Lawyers-Employment & Labor, 2013 - 2017
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.