Recognized since 2013
Litigation - Real Estate
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Walter represents a variety of individual and corporate clients in large, complex commercial litigation, arbitration, and personal injury litigation. Walter's primary area of expertise lies in the litigation of disputes in the federal and state courts of Mississippi, where he regularly tries cases to verdict.
Specialties: Commercial litigation; catastrophic personal injury litigation; insurance coverage and defense.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.balch.com/people/b/boone-walter-h
- 188 East Capitol Street, Suite 1400
Jackson, MS 39201
- Georgetown University, BA, graduated 1987
- International Association of Defense Counsel - Chairperson, Environmental and Energy Committee
- Mississippi Center for Justice - Board of Directors, Executive Committee
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
"Mr. Boone is appropriately tenacious. He consistently provides the intelligent and thoughtful support to complicated issues. He has the professional ability to communicate with all parties to reach the desired objective. He is a strong team player."
- Matthew H. Holleman (Galaxie Corp. / Comet St. Inc.), Jackson, MS
"Walter Boone is a very skilled, patient, and pragmatic settlement negotiator. He is an experienced insurance litigator."
"Walter Boone is another great detail person; he is hard working, and focused on the clients objectives. He does his homework in all prep work."
"Walter Boone represented us in a dangerous case involving complex legal issues regarding jurisdiction. Walter simply "out lawyered" the competition, securing a quick and efficient dismissal."
- Robert Hunter (Altec Industries), Birmingham, AL
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.